An international creation-advocacy group is partnering with a noted social-conservative group to promote a grass-roots campaign to question the conventional wisdom about the origin and “evolution” of life.
Creation Ministries International announced today their “Question Evolution” campaign, in cooperation with the Traditional Values Coalition in the USA. The object is to have ordinary people, including high-school and college students, question everything that they have ever heard about evolution, which says that all life descends from a common ancestor but which says remarkably little about where that common ancestor came from.
Students certainly should question Darwinism in their schools and encourage others to do it too—after all, don’t teachers urge students to “question everything”? Students have a right to question the evolutionary pseudoscience peddled to them.
CMI offers tracts that people can hand out, and also a variety of merchandise to help people call attention to the campaign. The merchandise items all feature a drawing of Charles Darwin, who popularized the concept of “evolution” a century and a half ago, with a red circle-and-bar symbol covering it.
[amazon_carousel widget_type=”ASINList” width=”500″ height=”250″ title=”” market_place=”US” shuffle_products=”True” show_border=”False” asin=”1921643064, 0949906735, 0890513872, 0890514119, 0890511756, 0949906328, 1878026097, 0890514984, 1846250994, B003OILTF0″ /]
The tracts, titled “15 Questions for Evolutionists,” ask a number of questions about biological evolution, none of which any evolutionist has ever answered satisfactorily, and some of which evolutionists reject as irrelevant:
- How did life originate?
- How did the DNA code originate?
- How could mutations create the huge volumes of information in the DNA of living things? (about 3 gigabytes, by CMI’s estimate)
- Why is natural selection taught as “evolution,” when natural selection selects, but does not create?
- How did new biochemical pathways, which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence, originate?
- Why do living things bear the hallmarks of design, if no one designed them?
- How did multi-cellular life originate?
- How did sexual reproduction originate?
- Why do the millions of “missing links” remain missing?
- How do “living fossils” remain unchanged while so many other life forms are supposed to have changed radically? (The classic examples: coelacanth, lemmulus)
- How did blind chemistry create mind/intelligence, meaning and morality?
- Why do evolutionists tolerate the telling of “just-so” stories in their work?
- What scientific breakthroughs resulted from evolutionary theory?
- Why is evolution taught as operational science, when it does not involve true experiment?
- Why is evolution accepted and taught as science when in fact it cannot explain the evidence?
CMI urges people to involve their churches in the campaign. The reason, according to CMI’s Don Batten, is that biological evolution is an inherently atheistic doctrine, one that says explicitly that no “God” was necessary to the origin or development of life.
Terry A. Hurlbut has been a student of politics, philosophy, and science for more than 35 years. He is a graduate of Yale College and has served as a physician-level laboratory administrator in a 250-bed community hospital. He also is a serious student of the Bible, is conversant in its two primary original languages, and has followed the creation-science movement closely since 1993.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Constitution3 days ago
Texit on March Texas GOP primary ballot
Executive4 days ago
The YouTube Files
Constitution4 days ago
World Health Organization Declares “Disinformation”: Need To Lock Up Those Who Expose Us…
Constitution4 days ago
Texas buoy case – mistakes all around
Executive5 days ago
Beware the SEC’s Creation of ‘Natural Asset’ Companies
Guest Columns4 days ago
The Trump of Argentina Wins
Civilization1 day ago
HAMAS gets free ride from left
Civilization5 days ago
The masses revolt against the global order