Either the man currently occupying the White House doesn’t understand the English language or he is an habitual liar. Either way, Barack Hussein Obama is woefully ill-prepared to run anything, much less the greatest nation on earth.
In a down-turned economy the last thing this country needs is a would-be jock sitting in the White House that doesn’t have a grasp on the English language, or lies through his teeth with a straight face. Perhaps his foreign education is at fault, or perhaps his ideology. Or perhaps he is the Manchurian President that many believe him to be. Whatever the cause, his leadership has resulted in disastrous decisions that have yielded possibly fatal blows to this liberty-loving nation.
What Obama doesn’t understand
But let’s be kind and assume that Obama just doesn’t understand the things he says and does. In that case we need to consider that:
- He doesn’t understand what it takes to build a business from scratch and that government’s only role is to create and maintain an environment where the pursuit of happiness is possible.
- He also doesn’t seem to understand the difference between a CEO of a company and a major stockholder.
- He doesn’t seem to understand that sending American stimulus money overseas to stimulate foreign jobs is “outsourcing.”
- He doesn’t understand the difference between Islamic radicalism and workplace violence.
- Nor does he understand the principles of Christianity that this nation was based upon.
- He doesn’t understand the difference between a constitutional republic and a dictatorship.
- He doesn’t understand that helping the Black community does not result in an unemployment rate of 14.4% for adults and 31% for young men. And:
- He doesn’t understand the difference between successful economic policies, such as Reaganomics, and failed economic policies, such as the New Deal.
Based on his language, if Barack Hussein Obama were to proclaim peace in the city, it would be wise to start running for the hills.
Obama either doesn’t understand all these things or is lying about his true intentions. That is why I don’t understand why so many people still support him. Worse, I don’t understand why anybody still believes anything that comes out of his mouth.
[amazon_carousel widget_type=”ASINList” width=”500″ height=”250″ title=”” market_place=”US” shuffle_products=”True” show_border=”False” asin=”B00375LOEG, 0451947673, 0800733940, 0062073303, 1595230734, 1936218003, 0981559662, 1935071874, 1932172378, 1936488299″ /]
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Guest Columns5 days ago
Bradlee Dean Taking the Time to Confront Antifa to Their Face! (Video)
News4 days ago
Texas Governor Greg Abbott announces he is bussing migrants to New York City, sparking heavy criticism
Legislative4 days ago
Liz Cheney for President?
Judicial2 days ago
Bodega clerk who defended himself from attacker will be moving back to Dominican Republic
Executive2 days ago
Inflation Reduction Act?
News1 day ago
Albuquerque police arrest man allegedly responsible for murders of four Muslim men
Constitution1 day ago
Trump home raided – are we next?
Constitution8 hours ago
Merrick Garland on the hot seat