Hi everybody. If you remember me at all, you know me well enough to read this article. And I know you well enough to think this election loss was probably tough to take as we accept a reality many of us worked very hard to prevent. I also know that because of who we are we will allow ourselves to grieve and then we will begin again to fight for freedom.
(If this does not describe you, remember you never have to read any site you don’t want to.)
If you know me well, then you know I enjoy analyzing current events and encouraging that others do for themselves what all of us cannot do for you; that is educate and promote the ideals that you share with 58 million of your fellow Americans. It’s a big number especially when you consider that the majority of us produce and contribute far more to this great country than a good portion of the remaining 52%. I would venture that 25% of liberals are just misguided, 10-15% are evil and hate the country and the rest are clueless and just want an Obama-phone or the like. The evil 15% are beyond help, at least here on Earth.
It took a great deal of coping skills to function after the election – to do my job and still absorb and begin to plan for what I am going to do to help my fellow occupants on this “Titanic” despite figuratively hitting the Iceberg (again). Obama-Care is a done deal. It will hurt the economy and our families beyond measure, yet we cannot prevent its implementation. The succession of betrayals from Roberts to Christie to every single moderate should leave us with nothing but stronger resolve. Conservatives will win. Remember this, the Tea Party grew out of Mr. Obama’s first election, and now, perhaps his second term will awaken the remaining zombies. Regardless, we will not rely on anyone but ourselves to lower the life boats, row to safety and start anew. Make no mistake that is what we must do. Just as the leftists had bush/gore to embolden them, our same mandate is to get up and fight! Like Washington’s Army, like at the Alamo, like World War II. But to all who had doubt before, you must now accept the reality that is is a fight!
Here’s some analysis and observations plus some in insight on what I am going to do to help myself and my country. Maybe you can draw your own ideas and maybe we can unite on some fronts. I really do not fear failure, but I really resent complaining while doing nothing.
Analysis of where we sit:
- FACTS: McCain/Palin garnered more votes than Romney/Ryan. Fewer people came out to vote than in 2008. Youth came out, single women favored Obama, many stayed home. Two billion dollars later we have no change so things will be gridlocked into status quo or worse. (Editor’s note: other contributors at first suspected fraud, until the evidence clearly said otherwise.)
- Pundits are doing back flips to save their credibility by saying the demographics have changed and that this shows the GOP is out of step with the New America and that this also shows the power of incumbency.
- Ford, Carter and Bush elder were all incumbents and demographics change daily, so that’s bogus. This is the Left’s attempt to convince us that our principles need to shift to their positions. I ask you: to open the tent, do we offer amnesty, do we reward the illegals who break the law and make those following the law wait in line? No. To get single women, do we let the “war on women” define the next group we pander to, like all the greats before it? – the “war on gays,” “the war on minorities,” “war on Latinos?” Maybe next will be the “war on fat” and of course the “war on tobacco” and the “war on sugar.” You see how this is all manipulation and tyranny. In a free country, these are silly. We’re not anti-women when we ask that they pay for contraception. Abortion is legal, women outnumber men and they are oppressed, but in the Middle East, not here. Gays do not sit at the back of the bus and drink from segregated fountains, and they can love whomever they like, but x+y is not the same as x+x so while your rights may be the same, it cannot be called “marriage.” It can be called whatever else you like. These are simple truths. Bottom-line, these are ways the elite Establishment, using Saul Alinsky tactics, get us to vote for them, so they can then convince us that only they can help. If there are no “wars,” they lose power…they lose control. FEMA will never replace your neighbor or your local charity, it’s simply an excuse to empower government and allow you to do nothing. This is evident from recent events. All these federal agencies are created to dis-empower us to create our dependency on them. We must help ourselves!
Of course, the underlying instrument that makes all this misinformation possible is problem number one: a corrupt media which is a propaganda machine much like Pravda was for the communists. It is that simple. Blink and you missed the complicity of our government in the horror of Benghazi, the threat to national security, the gun running over the border and so much more. There is no rational basis for all this ignorance except the ignorance of much of the american people, which essentially leads to problem number two: stupidity. We lose elections when we dumb down our people by indoctrinating subsistence and dependency. We allow government to say to us “You need us to save yourself.” No we don’t.
Identity politics makes victims of us all
I am a proud American born of Hispanic descent. The loss of our moderate candidate is laid at the foot of Latinos. Everyone says we have to reach out to Latinos to make our party appealing. Let me tell you, as a Latino, I am a conservative because our principles are about individual liberty. I do not feel oppressed, ignored or offended. Further, there are plenty of Latinos just like me who feel the same way. Latinos are no more clueless than the rest of the general population. Again, if we let ourselves be manipulated into accepting those who break the rule of law and grant them citizenship, we will never be able to uphold the rule of law, and we will never win another election. That’s not to say we can’t discuss how to deal with 12 million illegal aliens, but it should never include a granting citizenship (voting rights) for bad behavior when others follow the rules. This is the Left’s play for votes. It would be more reasonable to streamline the immigration process and encourage all legal immigrants from around the world not just from Latin America. Remember, in the 60s, Ted Kennedy championed legislation which said that we must limit immigrants from Europe in favor of Latinos and Asians. Again, social engineering, disguised as “fairness,” but if you speak out your labeled a racist. Of course, I am Latino so that crap does not work with me. Much like many “guilty” whites who give Obama a pass because he’s black, and “guilty” Jewish liberals who support appeasement of terror nations, this sort of thinking demeans all ethnic groups and says to me “you are not good enough to succeed without my help.” My mother taught me Spanish by speaking to me in Spanish. And she told my siblings and myself that we are Americans — English is our first language. She also taught me – Joseph, you are not a “minority,” educate and work to make yourself a “priority,” so based on this logical stream of thought and raised in a country that is based on equal access (not equal result). We have great Latino conservatives, they will just never be heroes of our media. We should do all we can to promote conservatism through them, but the only solution is teaching the principles of capitalism and freedom. I stand for rule of law.
I heard a black preacher say once that when other blacks asked him how he could be a conservative, he responded, “When my great grandfather looked around on the plantation he only saw slaves.” He then went on to say that only when you get off the “plantation of government” do you see the truth. When those around you are like you, you accept that there is no alternative, but when you step to freedom beyond what the eye can see, you rise to your God-given potential. We can no longer stay quiet about this when dealing with race relations in this country. Allan West, Susanna Martinez, Marco Rubio, Nikki Haley, Herman Cain – all derided because they walked without fear off of the plantation. This is why the corrupt media empowers Establishment Leftists. To maintain control, there must always be “victims” – blacks , women, gays, fats, Latinos, it never ends if we allow it.
Why all Obama’s “favorite” groups will still suffer
Ask yourself why all the groups Obama feigns support for suffer most and will continue to suffer the most because liberalism has set up this system:
Seniors – cuts Medicare Funding, O-Care establishes “death panels,” doctors driven out of profession, rationing begins for services.
Women – more unemployed than ever before, his own administration pays 70% on every dollar paid to men, rising gas, rising food costs but they are just vaginas so who cares
Gays – They don’t give a fig about your rights. Obama changes positions to secure votes (hurt him in North Carolina because blacks are pro-traditional marriage)
Latinos/Blacks – More unemployment than ever – 25%. Culturally you’re voting for a Democrat party that is against all your cultural preferences – you are pro faith, pro marriage, pro life – they’re not
Youth – his support of public sector unions drives tuition through the roof, he blames bush and Fannie and Freddie and graduates are paying more than ever and can’t find jobs – but he sings well and stands with Jay-Z so he’s cool (duh!)
We have invested over a trillion dollars in the “war on poverty” since the Sixties, and we have more poor than ever – 43 million on food stamps. This is not logically possible if we are helping people. What did the agencies do with all that money? We spend about $17,000 through the Dept of Education, yet many kids can’t say how Congress is elected, but know all about the “science” of global warming, marriage equality and women’s reproductive rights. This is indoctrination and it perpetuates the “wars,” and keeps them dumber than a box of rocks. Remember, an informed citizenry is a politician’s worst fear.
How to stay in the fight
Here’s what I’m going to do to stay in the fight for liberty:
- Use my resources to support what I believe in, meaning if I like what a company stands for, I pull a Chick-Fil-A
- If media tells me a lie, I will turn them off or drop their service
- I will educate my fellow Hispanics into self-empowerment, at my church, in my work, and in my personal interactions
- I will support like minded people, and establish a network of professional and personal contacts who love their country as I do
- Ultimately, by these means, before I take my last breath on earth, I commit myself to making New Jersey a red State and firing Senators Menendez and Lautenberg for giving me zero representation in Congress.
The only problems in America are deluded and ignorant women, men, blacks, whites, gays, Latinos, seniors and youth. America’s greatest strength is its offer of freedom and only an informed electorate can preserve it. Right now, we have a lethal combination of a corrupt government and a corrupt media leading the dumbest in our flock to slaughter.
Stay strong & God bless & please wake up the remaining zombies because there is work to do!
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Constitution5 days ago
Trump and the fearful losers
Civilization3 days ago
Washington Post apologizes for terrorism, atrocity
Civilization2 days ago
Nuremberg II – Israel preparing
Civilization4 days ago
Time to Drawdown From Syria
Education5 days ago
College doesn’t prepare students to work – report
Executive22 hours ago
The Deep State revealed – the CTIL files
Reviews3 days ago
I Lie About What Happened in Combat
Civilization4 days ago
Time for Nikki Haley To Live Free or Die