I believe granting liberty to gay people advances a compelling government interest, that such an interest cannot be adequately advanced if “pockets of resistance” to a societal statement of equality are permitted to flourish, and hence that a law that permits no individual exceptions based on religious beliefs will be the least restrictive means of achieving the goal of liberty for gay people. – Chai Feldblum, an open Lesbian who was nominated to serve as a Commissioner of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission by Barack Hussein Obama
This morning, the Supreme Court once again usurped their authority by committing an abomination (1 Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Timothy 1:9, Romans 1:24, Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Jude 1:7) when unlawfully wading outside of their jurisdiction and meddling with the God-ordained definition of marriage. A 5-4 ruling has overturned key parts of DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act). The Supreme Court also dismissed an appeal made by 7 million people of California who twice voted to ban homosexual marriage in their state (Prop 8), claiming their appeal “has no standing.”
Let’s look at a timeline of events leading to today’s ruling:
- In January 2009, Obama becomes president of these United States. He vows to fundamentally transform America.
- 2009 – Obama appoints at least 224 homosexuals and transvestites into key positions in government.
- May 2010 – Obama nominates former Dean of Harvard Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court bench, a radical lesbian who had never judged a case a day in her life, and who was known for “queerifying Harvard.” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yxsh3fJpmQ)
- Feb. 2011 – Obama declares DOMA unconstitutional and directs the Department of Justice to stop defending the law in court.
- July 2011 – Obama supports Dianne Feinstein’s bill to repeal DOMA.
- Feb. 2012 – US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals rules CA Proposition 8 unconstitutional
- May 2012 – Obama publicly endorses homosexual marriage, and is declared America’s “first gay president” by Newsweek.
- Dec. 2012 – US Supreme Court agrees to hear cases on DOMA and Prop 8.
- Feb. 2013 – US military extends some benefits to homosexual partners.
- April 2013 – Obama spends $350 million on sexual indoctrination curriculum for children, teaching that the only “unsafe” sex is becoming pregnant.
- June 2013 – Supreme Court rules in line with the Obama administration’s radical ideology being forced upon America for the past 4 years.
It is clear to see that this was a planned agenda aimed at fundamentally destroying, not transforming, America. Does Michael Swift’s supposedly satirical “Gay Manifesto” raise serious red flags to anyone?ARVE Error: need id and provider
Just like Roe v. Wade, this immoral, unconstitutional, and unlawful decision was against the will of the people. If the Supreme Court is left unchecked, this decision will bring about another bout of devastation and destruction to America – especially the young generation.
America has been forewarned
America has been forewarned in the past concerning homosexual marriage. Canadian Archbishop Prendergast spoke at St. Thomas University in Minneapolis, Minnesota, warning Americans of the consequences of forced homosexual marriage upon the Canadian populace.ARVE Error: need id and provider
For example, for simply writing a letter defining Catholic teaching on homosexual marriage, Bishop Frederick Henry of Calgary, Alberta, was called up before the Human Rights Commission in 2005. Bishop Henry’s complaint was subsequently dropped by the plaintiff who admitted that he only filed the complaint to get media attention.
During his speech, Archbishop Prendergast quoted Henry as saying,
Human rights laws designed as a shield are now being used as a sword. The issue is rarely truth formation, but rather censorship, and applying a particular theology through threats, sanctions, and punitive measures.
The Archbishop went on to note the consequences of homosexual marriage in Canada:
- restrictions on freedoms
- forced sex education
- sexually confused children
- sexual experimentation among children
- muzzling and debilitating the Church
- more births out of wedlock
- more in vitro fertilizations
- more abortions
- more poverty
- more misery
- more disease
- more addictions
- higher health care costs
In Canada the radicals have sought to lower the age of consent to 14 years old for anal intercourse.
What does this have to do with homosexual marriage?
Absolutely everything.ARVE Error: need id and provider
As mentioned earlier, Obama already spent $350 million on a sexualized curriculum, called the Personal Responsibility Education Program. The minds of America’s children will be raped of their innocence as they undergo sexual indoctrination.
America, simply put, this is criminal.
Government, including the Supreme Court, does not have executive, legislative, or judicial powers to break the laws of our Constitutional Republic. Today’s ruling is pretended legislation.
All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution, are null and void. – Chief Justice Marshall
Think Overturning DOMA is bad?
You should see what MSNBC and Rachel Maddow did to Bradlee Dean. Help his lawsuit against them. Stand for America and get your free gift.<https://shop.youcanruninternational.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=60>
Bradlee Dean is an ordained Christian preacher, Radio show host for the #1 show on Genesis Communication Network from 2-3 p.m. central standard (The Sons of Liberty), a National Tea Party favorite. He also speaks on high school and college campuses nationwide. Bradlee is also an author, a husband to one, daddy to four boys. You have probably seen Bradlee through such outlets as The New York Times, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, The Weekly Standard etc.
CATEGORY:Ignite the Pulpit
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Accountability9 hours ago
Project Veritas says FBI deemed outlet part of the media, despite arguing that what they do is not journalism
World news11 hours ago
Scott Morrison concedes defeat to Labor Party in Australian election
Accountability9 hours ago
JPMorgan predicts $6 gasoline by the end of summer
News10 hours ago
Trump is reportedly telling his aides his record on abortion could hurt his 2024 chances
News10 hours ago
Report: Rudy Giuliani met with Jan. 6 committee for over 9 hours
Accountability12 hours ago
WHO Chief says COVID-19 pandemic is ‘most certainly not over’
Accountability11 hours ago
President Biden: United States is exploring monkeypox vaccines, says ‘everybody should be concerned’
Accountability13 hours ago
Sussmann told CIA similar ‘client lie’ in 2017, Durham says