Over the past 14 years, in the course of doing more than 350 public high-school presentations across the country in 24 states, my ministry team and I have (without fail) fought on the behalf of a generation that is being subjected to everything and protected from nothing.
We have seen firsthand the effects of what the federal government has been doing on a daily basis through the illegalities of educational schemes it brings forth – in an attempt to implement a “game changer” on a defenseless population behind the backs of the American people. (Read Article 10 of the Bill of Rights.)
For example:ARVE Error: need id and provider
- No Child Left Behind, which should rightly be named “No Child Left Un-indoctrinated,” is nothing more than equalizing the playing field where all students become equal (communism), and is a program that shoots for the floor and not for the stars.
- International Baccalaureate. International Baccalaureate is an educational scheme that was contrived and developed in Sweden in 1968.Here is what International Baccalaureate teaches:
- Earth worship
- Socialized medicine
- World government
- Animal rights (animals seen as bothers and sisters)
- Redistribution of American wealth to other nations
- Contraception and “reproductive health” (legal abortions)
- Debt forgiveness to Third-World nations
- Adoption of the gay rights agenda
- Elimination of the right to bear arms
- Setting aside massive amounts of private land where no human presence is allowed
- Learning to become a Muslim
- Fasting for Ramadan
- Learning the five pillars of Islam
- Memorizing verses of the Quran
- Adopting a Muslim name
- Staging a jihad (war against non-Muslims)
- Common Core. Common Core is a “one-size-fits-all” federal redesign of the entire U.S. education system and is developed entirely by a select few individuals; this grand redesign is being aggressively marketed by federal bureaucrats, private trade associations, global corporations, state governors, billionaire philanthropists and politicians in all political parties. No parent, teacher or citizen approval. No public debate. No legislation was passed or new federal funding authorized. Without the slightest amount of valid academic research to validate this, Common Core claims to have “rigorous” and “internationally benchmarked” standards that will “enhance college and career readiness for America’s children.”
No longer are we talking about a Third-World country, my friends. We are now talking about the United States of America.
At war with God
The only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty; and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments …
We waste so much time and money in punishing crimes, and take so little pains to prevent them. We profess to be republicans, and yet we neglect the only means of establishing and perpetuating our republican forms of government, that is, the universal education of our youth in the principles of Christianity, by means of the Bible; for this divine book, above all others favors that equality among mankind, that respect for just laws.
– Benjamin Rush
In complete contradiction to America’s foundational principles, John Dunphy, in his article, “A Religion for a New Age,” said:
The Bible is not merely another book … it has and remains an incredibly dangerous book. … I am convinced that the battle for humankind’s future must be waged and won in the public classroom by teachers who correctly perceive their role as the proselytizers of a new faith. … These teachers must embody the same dedication as the most rabid fundamentalist preachers, for they will be ministers of another sort, utilizing a classroom instead of a pulpit to convey humanist values in whatever subject they teach. … The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new – the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism, resplendent in its promise of a world in which the never-realized Christian ideal of love thy neighbor will finally be achieved.
How far are they willing to go? As far as you let them go!
America is either going to make this our greatest opportunity in proving our God by putting a stop to these crimes concerning our posterity, or she will be remembered as the greatest disgrace known in history who did not stand on the behalf of her young. There is no in between. Now is our time.
People are destroyed for a lack of knowledge! Know your history.ARVE Error: need id and provider
Listen to Bradlee Dean’s radio broadcast, “The Sons of Liberty,” here.
Bradlee Dean is an ordained Christian preacher, Radio show host for the #1 show on Genesis Communication Network from 2-3 p.m. central standard (The Sons of Liberty), a National Tea Party favorite. He also speaks on high school and college campuses nationwide. Bradlee is also an author, a husband to one, daddy to four boys. You have probably seen Bradlee through such outlets as The New York Times, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, The Weekly Standard etc.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Let's Talk4 days ago
Hillary feared poisoning!
Executive3 days ago
Six GOP-led states sue to block Biden administration’s student loan debt forgiveness plan
Entertainment Today2 days ago
Little Demon trivializes evil
Legislative5 days ago
AOC, make up your mind!
Legislative5 days ago
Nope, You Cannot Make This Up: Rand Paul Highlights Inflation While Asking His Constituents For Support In Putting A Stop To Inflation!
Let's Talk23 hours ago
Herschel Walker October surprised
News3 days ago
Chinese state media accuses NSA of infiltrating their telecommunication networks
Executive4 days ago
More babies are dying. When will this stop?