The root causes of our approaching national demise may be many but most could have been averted had any branch of government honored their oaths of office to preserve and protect our Constitution. While classrooms across America teach that the Constitution is archaic and no longer adequate for a modern people, its preamble sets the stage for an equality between “We the People” and those in government that was unique when it was first penned and remains unique to this very day. The concept of those that govern do so by the consent of the governed that is expressed in our Constitution was first set forth in our Declaration of Independence. It states: “Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.” This principle of equality is also set forth in the New Testament (Romans 2:11 and Acts 10:34) that tell us God is not a respecter of persons. It is this very principle of establishing true equality among our citizens that was designed to curtail the emergence of a ruling class in our Constitutional Republic. And – it is this principle of equality that is under assault and has unleashed a pandemic of elitists’ attitudes cloaked in anesthetizing speeches that sound good to the ear but mean nothing when analyzed by the brain.
Elitists or patriots? How to tell them apart
If it can be argued that America has undergone a soft coup d’état that empowered a ruling class of global cabalists, it can also be argued that the popularity of the GOPs non-establishment presidential candidates represents the beginnings of a soft counter-coup. Whether or not this soft counter-coup will prevail rests upon the ability of We the People to resist the propaganda that will most certainly bombard the airwaves over the 2016 election cycle. And the people’s resistance will in turn rest on their ability to stay informed of the facts and not be swayed by some of the most effective spinmeisters the world has ever known. Once again, there are several Bible verses that tell us we are to be informed, and not being informed will result in our demise (Hosea 4:6; Job 36:12; Prov. 5:23 and 10:21). This ability to separate fact from the fictional spin will be especially challenged by the $100,000,000 Jeb Bush has raised to date, the deep pockets of the Clinton Foundation, and wealthy, power-crazed men like George Soros. In this war between the establishment cabalists and the patriots, the battle strategies will not be designed around tanks or nuclear warheads. They will be cloaked in political speak and cunning phrases that can fool even the most ardent constitutionalist – if possible.
But how does America decode the disingenuous speak of the career politician from the true American patriot? They look for the facts and identify the double standards.
For example, politicians who hold the citizenry to one standard but exempt themselves from the same standard, i.e.:
- The swift investigation and sentencing of General Petraeus for compromising classified information with his biographer and girlfriend, resulting in a $100,000 fine, two years of probation, and forcing the General to retire. Compare this to Hillary Clinton’s email scandals, currently revealing over 300 security issues in just a small sampling of her recovered emails. Perhaps General Petraeus should have considered running for the presidency instead of resigning.
- On the subject of emails, elite NY firefighter and U.S. Marine Corp. Forces Reserve Major Jason Brezler is facing a less than honorable discharge for emailing a single classified report in a desperate effort to save the lives of three marines who were in danger. Brezler is being prosecuted (or should I say persecuted?) for breaking security protocol by sending classified information over an insecure line. Once again, compare this to the situation with Hillary Clinton, who conducted all national security communications over an insecure line.
- Of course there is Attorney General Eric Holder’s refusal to produce documents requested during a congressional investigation regarding the “Fast and Furious” scandal and claiming “executive privilege”, which is the administration’s way of saying they are above the law. Can you imagine what would happen to you if you so defied a congressional investigation?
- Let’s not forget that Congress is not bound by the Security and Exchange Commission’s regulations and laws regarding insider trading. Martha Stewart certainly wasn’t able to claim an exemption for something far more trivial.
- While on the subject of Congress, consider ObamaCare – a health care debacle that was seriously opposed by the American people and passed by congress without so much as these elitists having the decency to even bother reading it. Then, after it is passed, what do they do? They exempt themselves and their staffs from living under the same laws they have pressed upon us.
- What about all the second amendment infringements that state legislators and governors have passed, arguing that guns are the fault of the rise in violent crimes around the country? How many of these legislators pack heat to protect their families and themselves but deny us the same protection?
- Or what about the re-election of John Boehner as Speaker of the House after a reported 60% of Republican voters urged their representatives to vote against Boehner? With the exception of 25 congressmen who listened to the wishes of their constituents, it is reasonable to ask if the other members of the House of Representatives really “derive their just powers from the consent of the governed?
Of course I could probably fill a library with books written to document the unfulfilled campaign promises by elected politicians – like the revocation of ObamaCare and the securing of our borders. But I could fill even more libraries with books documenting the unconstitutional decisions rendered by our judges. In my home state of New Jersey alone, decisions that boldly proclaim that the judges understand that their decision is unconstitutional but will rule adversely anyway are mind-boggling.
The list of double-standards could go on and on but most reading this will already be aware of many additional items that qualify. The point is that America has enabled the emergence of these elitists. However, there is good news. America seems to be waking up. The double-talk of Jeb Bush regarding his stance on Common Core didn’t score him any polling points with the public. Although his answer was well-rehearsed and well-crafted, its disingenuousness did not escape the eyes of the now alert public. The identifiable pattern continues with the full-of-himself Governor Chris Christie, who in the past has redefined sin, explains away NJ’s troubles as resting on the shoulders of a Democratic legislature, and defends his record of violating the Fourth Amendment, as he sees fit of course. This behavior is to be expected from the ruling class elitists whose actions prove that they believe they are above the law and the public is too stupid to look beyond their talking points. (Many thanks to Donald Trump for restoring the word “stupid” to our vernacular.)
The so-called phenomenon of Donald Trump, Dr. Carson, and Carly Fiorina may not be a phenomenon at all. It may just be the longed-for evidence that the sleeping giant once known as the silent majority is no longer swallowing the sweet-talking lies of career politicians. But the battle for the heart and soul of America is far from over. And if my analysis is correct, we can expect a smear campaign launched against all of the would-be citizen representatives – the likes of which we have never seen before. In this case, skeletons will not just emerge from the candidates’ closets, they will be conjured up and paid for by the once all-powerful ruling class. So my advice, America: don’t fall for it. It’s time to rally the troops and circle the wagons. The elitist cabal will not go down without a fight. Are you up to the challenge?
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Constitution3 days ago
Declaration of Independence – what it means
Accountability1 day ago
Students say NYC principal who tried to ‘get rid of’ white teachers has created ‘insanity’ at the school
Accountability3 days ago
R. Kelly sues prison for placing him on suicide watch following conviction
Accountability3 hours ago
Man shot by police at least 60 times as he fled police, family’s lawyer alleges; officers placed on leave
Ignite the Pulpit9 hours ago
Georgia Guidestones partly wrecked
Legislative4 days ago
Rep. Lauren Boebert in worship service speech: ‘Church is supposed to direct government’
Guest Columns3 days ago
We must get Trump
Constitution3 days ago
Lauren Boebert denounces faith-state separation