The is no such thing as a Democratic Party constitutionally. It is merely a strawman to cover for the compromise of the Republican Party, which, by the way, does not constitutionally exist!
A friend of mine recently sent this over to me and thought it was worth a little notoriety. This is what he wrote and how he wrote it:
What has the strawman done?
If this offends the liberal progressives, then you are one of the lost souls that needs to hit bottom before you can see the real truth. Remembering the footprints of Jesus as he will carry you through the darkest of times.
Just know that Jesus has not left you, Luke 15:11. You left him, and he is awaiting you to come back home.
He is exactly right.
- Removed Jesus from their Democratic platform.
- Support killing the unborn. 70,000,000 since Row Vs Wade. Even in the third trimester.
- Supported slavery, Segregation, Jim Crow Laws and founded the KKK.
The Democrats opposed:
- The Civil Rights of 1865 and 1965.
- The voting rights for Blacks in 1880.
- Women’s voting rights in 1920.
The Democrats supported:
- Leaving the Union, thus creating a Civil War as 600,000 Americans died.
- WWI, Democrat President Woodrow Wilson. 115,516 died.
- WWII Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt, 418,000 Americans died, 60 million total.
- The Korean War, Democrat President, Harry S. Truman, nearly 5,000,000 died.
- The Vietnam War, Democrat President John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson. 58,000 Americans died.
- Sex education for elementary children and gender equity.
- The JAB for Covid-19 and the death count, unknown.
- Defunding police and burning down police departments.
- Black Lives Matter. The opposite of MLK “I have a dream.”
- LGBTQ and gender manipulation.
- Men in women’s sports.
And what else?
The Democrats support:
- The legalization of drugs.
- The removal of God in all public space.
- Open borders and the legalization of 11,000,000 Illegals.
- Sanctuary cities for Illegals.
- Licenses for illegals.
- Limited jail sentences for criminals, No death penalty.
- The theft of store property up to 1,000.
- Same sex marriage.
- Shutting down free speech for conservatives on college campuses.
The Democrats oppose:
- Same day voting and proof of ID, which appears written in the Constitutional law.
- The death penalty, but support the killing of the unborn.
- Preaching politics from the pulpit, yet support Planned Parenthood, the taking of a life.
But can that Party exist, except on tolerance?
The two party system exists no more than having 98 other parties that man has unconstitutionally added to the Constitution. We are a constitutional republic. We are ruled by law, under God, which unites if it is heeded (Psalm 33:12).
The unconstitutional two-party system has been created to divide the people so that they are more easily conquered, period (Mark3:25)! There is no strawman.
When it comes down to who is the responsible party, only the people that allow this nonsense to continue are to blame (Hosea 4:6).
The “right,” as they call themselves, only complain of what it is that they are guilty of doing or tolerating.
In conclusion, if the “right” was doing the right thing all of the time, there would be no left (strawman).
Americans, our sins are finding us out. The strawman does not exist, REPENT (Acts 20:21).
Bradlee Dean is an ordained Christian preacher, Radio show host for the #1 show on Genesis Communication Network from 2-3 p.m. central standard (The Sons of Liberty), a National Tea Party favorite. He also speaks on high school and college campuses nationwide. Bradlee is also an author, a husband to one, daddy to four boys. You have probably seen Bradlee through such outlets as The New York Times, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, The Weekly Standard etc.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Constitution5 days ago
Google gets the Twitter treatment
Executive2 days ago
Zelensky and Trump – history
Let's Talk4 days ago
The press v. the President
Executive3 days ago
Ukraine labs – threat reduction or…
Guest Columns3 days ago
Legislative4 days ago
Florida lawmakers propose bill that would make the Sunshine State the 26th state to adopt Constitutional Carry
Executive1 day ago
The United States of CCP
News4 days ago
German chancellor says he won’t send fighter jets to Ukraine