The Obama you think you know is either a charming rogue or a leader with consummate skill. If only some people would get out of his way, cry some. But behind the myth (good or bad) is the Obama you don’t know. Obama hid that from the voters four years ago. Thanks to the alternative media, he can’t hide it anymore.
Obama you don’t know: the series
The Washington Examiner, beginning two days ago, published this remarkable series. The title: The Obama You Don’t Know. In ten easy-to-load pieces, The Washington Examiner shows everything that Obama has tried to hide. Well, almost everything. They never looked into his true origins, or what a natural born citizen is.
Instead, the Examiner looked at how his relatives actually raised him, whom he had for friends, and the kind of politics he plays. In this brief introduction, Executive Editor Mark Tapscott says Obama is
not a visionary reformer but rather a classic Chicago machine pol who thrives on rewarding himself and his friends with the spoils of public office, and who uses his position to punish his enemies.
And in ten chapters, the Examiner sets out to prove that, and show how Obama became that sort of person:
- He grew up with privilege, not hardship. Every insight he thinks he has about the Third World is something he made up, and made real in his own head. (Psychiatrists say that you reify when you do that.)
- He was no “rock star professor.” He did what custom demanded to get by and move up, that’s all. “Course Critiques” said what taking his class was really like. And it was not pretty.
- In 1997 he first called for a cradle-to-grave program of “low-income help,” with plenty of opportunities for favorite contractors. That speech launched him.
- But for all that, he defended a known slumlord and even re-made his clients image, a truly remarkable feat.
- Some of Obama’s harshest critics are on the left. They know first-hand that he is an opportunist.
- For instance, his critics on the left know about “the poor people Obama left behind.” These include people who buy condominiums and other homes they can’t afford.
- Obama never tried to reform anything in the Illinois State Senate. He made friends with corrupt establishments, especially in Chicago.
- Obama should know about under-funded State pensions. He built one in Illinois. And he appointed some of the people who ran it to key White House jobs.
- Obama has an extensive network of Arab-American activists. Authorities have caught some of these men funneling money to terrorists.
- Worst of all, Obama runs things in Washington the way Chicago politicians usually run them. Which is to say, like a gangster. George Soros is merely the biggest gangster Obama likes to run with.
That’s the Obama you don’t know. At least, The Washington Examiner describes a ruthless opportunist. He uses people until they are of no use to him anymore.
But even this series leaves out a vital fact about the Obama you don’t know: what kind of world does he really want to build?
Dinesh D’Souza describes the Obama you don’t know
For that, read Dinesh D’Souza’s The Roots of Obama’s Rage. Or, if you don’t have time to read a 258-page paperback, watch his movie, 2016: Obama’s America. Chip Wood, at Personal Liberty Digest, published this review today. While writing it, Wood talked to D’Souza about what Obama really wants.
During our conversation, D’Souza told me that both liberals and conservatives make a big mistake when they think Barack Obama has failed to achieve his goals. High unemployment, crippling debt, a weak foreign policy and fading military power are not accidents, according to D’Souza. They are actually the results of the bigger objectives that Obama seeks: the decline of American prosperity and power in the world.
No wonder you don’t know Obama well enough. Who could conceive of someone making himself President of a country, just to tear that country down?
Obama is dangerous because he subscribes to an ideology that is very dangerous for America. He wants to knock this country off its pedestal so we are no longer #1. He wants to transfer wealth away from America to the rest of the world. And he wants to weaken our position in the world.
Furthermore, redistribution, to Obama, means more than distributing wealth among Americans. It means distributing wealth out of America.
Many of Obama’s supporters rail against the top 1 percent, fancying themselves in the lowly 99 percent, and this may be true as far as they are concerned. But it is not true as far as Obama is concerned. When he talks about the 1 percent and the 99 percent, he is using a global basis of comparison. So by Obama’s measure, the vast majority of Americans are counted as rich.
That also is the Obama you don’t know. It might also be the Obama that The Washington Examiner doesn’t quite know. They looked at his background and actions. They found one motive: getting to the top any way he could. They didn’t think about what he wanted to do when he got to the top.
By the way, Dinesh D’Souza is not alone. Stanislav Mishin saw this in Obama three and a half years ago. On April 1, 2009, he told his fellow Russians to “divest while there is still value left” from any American holdings. He saw an America giving up the capitalism that made it great. Mishin didn’t see the Tea Party coming. But he saw Obama’s motives as clearly as Dinesh D’Souza did. (Four weeks after Mishin published his post, the English edition of Pravda picked it up and ran it.)
So the Obama you don’t know is not only an opportunist, but a dangerous change agent. Nothing will satisfy him, except a world in which no one lives better than anyone else. (Except for Obama himself and those who have pull with him. Though how much pull they will really have, they might want to re-evaluate. It might be less than they think The Obama you don’t know is the Obama they don’t know, either.)
But thanks to the alternative media, the Obama you don’t know is now the Obama you can know. It’s the Obama you must know, before you vote.
[amazon_carousel widget_type=”ASINList” width=”500″ height=”250″ title=”” market_place=”US” shuffle_products=”True” show_border=”False” asin=”B00375LOEG, 0451947673, 0800733940, 0062073303, 1595230734, 1936218003, 0981559662, 1935071874, 1932172378, 1936488299″ /]
Terry A. Hurlbut has been a student of politics, philosophy, and science for more than 35 years. He is a graduate of Yale College and has served as a physician-level laboratory administrator in a 250-bed community hospital. He also is a serious student of the Bible, is conversant in its two primary original languages, and has followed the creation-science movement closely since 1993.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Let's Talk4 days ago
Hillary feared poisoning!
Executive3 days ago
Six GOP-led states sue to block Biden administration’s student loan debt forgiveness plan
Entertainment Today2 days ago
Little Demon trivializes evil
Legislative5 days ago
AOC, make up your mind!
Legislative5 days ago
Nope, You Cannot Make This Up: Rand Paul Highlights Inflation While Asking His Constituents For Support In Putting A Stop To Inflation!
Let's Talk23 hours ago
Herschel Walker October surprised
News3 days ago
Chinese state media accuses NSA of infiltrating their telecommunication networks
Executive4 days ago
More babies are dying. When will this stop?