For those who have been paying attention, the DOW has had over 50 new highs this year. Sounds great, right?
The DOW deceives you
If you are among those whom benefited from it and you are also devoid of conscious liability in the complicity of the destruction of the dollar and America’s middle class along with it, it may be time to reflect on a few things.
- Most of the corporations listed on the DOW which have experienced huge increases in stock prices are either not making a profit or are doing so based upon streamlining and cutting back on services and employees and moving them to other countries in response to higher taxes, the Un-Affordable Health Care Act, repressive regulations, and unsustainable employee benefits and wage packages.
- Individuals as well as corporations are borrowing money to invest in the stock market. This money has and continues to be available via the destructive policies of “Monetizing Debt”, better known as “Quantitative Easing” but should be called what it really is, “Currency Devaluation“. Read the “Mechanics of Quantitative Easing” we posted [on TPATH] in October, 2013.
- Money being distributed to Federal Reserve Member Banks for lending purposes does not really exist. Its only value is by “commission of fiat” which is the government’s hollow promise to pay it back. This government has moved far beyond any threshold where that will ever be possible.
- Free money is like heroin. The addicted continually need more and more until all reality and value of life are consumed in its acquisition and no fix is sufficient to keep life stable. Reminiscent of the housing bubble which was caused by the socialist policies of Obama’s buddies and blamed on Republicans, the stock market has ingested financial heroin and is bloated to a bursting point of no return.
- TPATH is not telling anyone to divest their holdings or even suggesting that you do. Financial advisement is not our game. But we are issuing a dire warning to all our readers. Be vigilant, be very vigilant. Watch your mutual funds or stocks closely. The profits you have made over this past year could be wiped out in days or even hours. Those big money investors are perched, poised and prepared for a massive dump at the first sign of the bubble quivering towards a hemorrhage. If you, the small investor, are not careful, that hemorrhage will collapse your future.
- Be warned, you will be told it’s only a correction, as they themselves will be running to Belize with sacks of cash that days before resided in your account. Be warned, that “correction” will continue day after day, week after week until your portfolio resembles a city block in Detroit and you find yourself saying, it’s too late to sell now, why did I wait so long?
Reprinted from Tea Party Advocacy Tracking Hub
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Guest Columns4 days ago
Saturday’s Radio Show Censored For Exposing The Mainstream Media’s Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out Be True! (Video)
Constitution5 days ago
Merrick Garland brags about Trump raid
Legislative4 days ago
Liz Cheney – third 2024 candidate?
News3 days ago
Georgia’s Brian Kemp seeks tax breaks amid ‘unforeseen jumps in property values and local tax bills’
Legislative1 day ago
Kansas to recount abortion amendment vote
Constitution2 days ago
Standing order to declassify?
News2 days ago
Feds identify Cincinnati FBI gunman as Navy veteran Ricky Schiffer, who was on extremist watch list
Entertainment Today2 days ago
Soap opera in real life?