A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the RIGHTS which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.
– Benjamin Franklin
Goodness gracious, America – what is it going to take for the American people to bring forth justice against an administration that is willfully and purposely tearing down the Constitution of the United States? Of course, we know that this is nothing but an attempt by the current administration to recreate our country in the image that looks just like themselves … lawless!
What sort of men and woman are behind these unconstitutional and unlawful schemes being perpetrated against the American people on a daily basis?
And let me ask you, what kind of a message is it when those who have been entrusted to represent “we the people” can no longer be trusted? Thirteen percent (Gallup) of the American people say that they have confidence in Congress as an institution.
Close look at Congress
Capitol Hill Blue did some research on Congress, and here is what they found:
- 111 members of the House and Senate have run at least two businesses that went bankrupt, often-leaving business partners and creditors holding the bag.
- 79 of them have credit reports so bad that they can’t get an American Express card on their own (but as members of Congress, they get a government-issued American Express card without a credit check).
- 64 have personal and financial problems so serious that they would be denied security clearances by the Department of Defense or the Department of Energy if they had to apply through normal channels (but, again, as members of Congress they get such clearances simply because they fooled enough people to get elected).
- 31 members of Congress have been accused of spousal abuse in either criminal or civil proceedings.
- 33 have driving-while-intoxicated arrests on their driving records (34 if you include President George W. Bush, but he never served in Congress).
- 24 are or have been defendants in various lawsuits, ranging from bad debts, disputes with business partners or other civil matters.
- Nine members of Congress have been accused of writing bad checks, even after the scandal several years ago, which resulted in closure of the informal House bank that routinely allowed members to overdraw their accounts without penalty.
- 17 have drug-related arrests in their backgrounds, six for shoplifting, five for fraud, four for assault and one for criminal trespass.
These are the ones that were caught, and this was in 2005.
Because they were not held accountable for their crimes back then, they have today become more emboldened to continue down the same lawless road.
People in this country need to understand that criminals mock society’s laws. America’s compassion is a weakness that its enemies do not and will not share. Criminals thrive on the indulgences of society’s understandings. The corrupt depend upon your ignorance of the Constitution and its enumerated laws. Until America calls those that break the laws “criminals,” nothing is going to change (Isaiah 51:4).
The days are getting darker, you might say, but remember, when you live in darkness, the only light that you have is truth. So turn the lights up and expose the darkness. It would do us all well, America, to stick to the light that not only exposes but also refuses the darkness (Ephesians 5:11).
Daniel Webster rightly said, “I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe. … Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence. I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy.”
“Study The Past/ History Tends to Repeat Itself”ARVE Error: need id and provider
“Mask Off! The Mind of The Enemy Within”ARVE Error: need id and provider
Think the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case was bad? You should see what MSNBC and Rachel Maddow did to Bradlee Dean. Help in his lawsuit against them. Stand for America and get your free gift.
Bradlee Dean is an ordained Christian preacher, Radio show host for the #1 show on Genesis Communication Network from 2-3 p.m. central standard (The Sons of Liberty), a National Tea Party favorite. He also speaks on high school and college campuses nationwide. Bradlee is also an author, a husband to one, daddy to four boys. You have probably seen Bradlee through such outlets as The New York Times, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, The Weekly Standard etc.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Human Interest5 days ago
AI – the next culture war theater?
Constitution4 days ago
Google gets the Twitter treatment
Let's Talk3 days ago
The press v. the President
Executive2 days ago
Ukraine labs – threat reduction or…
Executive23 hours ago
Zelensky and Trump – history
Guest Columns2 days ago
Legislative3 days ago
Florida lawmakers propose bill that would make the Sunshine State the 26th state to adopt Constitutional Carry
News3 days ago
German chancellor says he won’t send fighter jets to Ukraine