The old concept of “world government” has surfaced again, this from more or less elusive statements of Barack Obama, a self-professed multicultural moral relativist.
Barack Obama’s political objective has ever been to emasculate the United States. He abhors the concept of American exceptionalism, which represents the antithesis of everything he stands for as a pseudo-Muslim with a Marxist agenda.
Roots of American exceptionalism
As I have demonstrated in books and articles, American Exceptionalism is rooted in America’s primary foundational document, the Declaration of Independence. The pivotal concept of the Declaration is, “the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.” The God affirmed in the Declaration is none other than the God of Israel.
In fact, James Wilson, next to Madison the most important participant during the debates of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, regarded the concept of the “laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” an abbreviation of the Seven Noahide Laws of Universal Morality embodied in the Book of Genesis.
Wilson was a professor of law. He was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court by President George Washington. His position regarding “the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” was shared by educated men of the eighteenth century, in Europe as well as in America.
America’s Founding Fathers never harbored any doubt about the wisdom and propriety of the Nation State system. Indeed, the concept of the nation state is sanctioned and exemplified in the Bible of Israel, hence long before the 1648 Peace Treaty of Westphalia.
Moreover, it was the nation state system that produced the extraordinary intellectual and political freedom as well as the material progress of Western Civilization – the progress that led to the abolition of slavery and the alleviation of toil, poverty, and disease – and not only in the western world.
Although the nation state system has not eliminated war, the basic fault lies not in the “system,” but in the frailties of human nature, that is, in mankind’s failure to abide by the Seven Noahide Laws of universal morality, which no form of World Government can provide or effectively prescribe short of tyranny.
Indeed, a World Government would require an absolute monopoly of military power, as well as a worldwide network of spies in every country to thwart any local attempt to develop weapons that could challenge that central power.
Such a government would be no less tyrannical than any Mullocracy or Islamic dictatorship.
Barack Obama reveals his true motive
Is this the hidden agenda of the Obama-Iranian nuclear agreement?
Consider the following facts:
- Barack Obama has shown nothing but scorn for America’s foundational documents, the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.
- Barack Obama, as a self-professed Muslim, indicates that he rejects the Biblical as well as American principle that all men are born equal.
- Consistent with the preceding, Obama genuflected to King Abdullah, a Muslim despot. He thereby displayed a foreign loyalty antithetical to America.
- Obama has displayed a hostile attitude toward Israel, America’s most important political and ideological ally.
- Obama has undermined America’s worldwide standing as a nation dedicated to freedom.
- Obama has devastated the American economy and saddled the country with enormous debt.
- Obama has slashed U.S. defense expenditures.
- Obama’s multicultural moral relativism undermines American pride in the nobility and justice of the nation’s cause, as exemplified in America’s rescuing Europe from Nazi and Communist tyranny.
- Obama has displayed a less than tepid attitude toward Islamic terrorism.
- Obama’s appointment of Muslims to key positions of his administration, such as the Department of Homeland Security and the CIA, indicates that he does not regard Islam as an adversary of the United States.
For these and other reasons, the present writer regards Obama as America’s most dangerous enemy, hence, that every lawful means should be taken to remove him from office as soon as possible!◙
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Constitution3 days ago
Executive powers – a split decision
Accountability4 days ago
More companies covering travel costs for employees seeking an abortion
News3 days ago
Abortions can continue in Texas after Judge temporarily blocks pre-Roe ban
Accountability3 days ago
Military to continue providing abortions after Roe reversal
Constitution4 days ago
Executive powers and their limits
Legislative1 day ago
Rep. Lauren Boebert in worship service speech: ‘Church is supposed to direct government’
Accountability2 days ago
Supreme Court rules President Biden can end Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy
Guest Columns5 hours ago
We must get Trump