What have the Republican and Democratic Party establishment types been spouting and touting from the very inception of Donald Trump’s campaign to Make America Great Again? In case you missed it, it was that Trump could not be trusted to play the game properly, that he was an interloper who was too brash, too mean, and God forbid, he had the wrong demeanor to be running for President.
Trump v. Politics as usual
His attaching of nicknames to the various contenders, such as Lyin’ Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary, was so outrageous, so unprofessional and so beneath the world of politics. The pundits fumed at every new comical description Trump labeled his next still standing rival. They could barely ward off convulsive strokes when Donald pointed out one of his opponents might be sweating, drank too much water or had some shortcomings in the looks department.
How could the keepers of the pure, honest, fair minded political system protect its long history of integrity and fair play and safeguard their wonderful world of politics from a man who could not be trusted to not say the wrong thing at the wrong time? Not just the historic system’s political purity was under attack, but personal political careers were being put in jeopardy.
The failings of this cavalier outsider did not end with name calling. Outrageously, he continued violating the number one rule of politics. He has been in league with the truth. Totally unacceptable! Only a dangerous recalcitrant like this Trump fellow would not abide by the number one rule – avoid any flirtation with the facts. He has refused to understand that the people are not accustomed to the truth, nor do they expect it. This violation of political commandment number one will cause irreparable damage. Hell, the people might even begin crazy thinking. That they actually may have some say or control over elected officials.
Let’s review a few of the finer points and qualities we have all seen and come to expect from this political system that Trump has so desecrated.
- They promote or ignore voter fraud in nearly every national election.
- They have passed laws that prevent priests, ministers and rabbis from telling the people the evils of elected politicians.
- They purposefully keep minorities uneducated, poor and dependent.
- They create TV, radio and newspaper ads full of blatant lies about opponents.
- They find and expose personal records of opponents.
- They hire private investigators to track and expose sexual dalliances.
- They destroy the lives of family members of opponents with either fabrications or exaggerated facts.
- They create gerrymandered voting districts that look like squashed octopuses to prevent losing a political seat.
- They lie about their accomplishments and their ideology.
- They secretly record audio or video of opponents they have set up.
- They slither around in an opponent’s trash, cesspools and outhouses for tidbits to be used against opponents.
- They hire prostitutes to compromise married opponents.
- They threaten opponents with personal disclosures which have ruined lives.
- They planted pornography on opponents’ computers.
- They file phony lawsuits and make false charges against opponents.
- They obtained sealed divorce papers of opponents and used them against their opponents.
- They threaten injury, physical violence and even death to opponents.
This is but a very small bit of the stellar history of the political caste. If one thinks about it for a few minutes, an organization such as this really needs to protect its legacy from one so crass as The Donald. A man who calls people funny names. Now you all understand why the establishment needs to protect its exquisite consortium from the likes of him.
One of those sweet and cuddly political activities the establishment thinks it needs to protect would be the releasing of private conversations of opponents. Referencing that, if every man or woman, anywhere in this country, who at any time, spoke to a companion about sexual activities or preferences, voted for Donald J. Trump, he would win in a landslide.
If every person who ever said something in private that would embarrass themselves or their family, removed themselves from the conga line trashing of Trump, the line would be a very short one encompassing Jesus, Buddha and possibly Mother Teresa. For sure and with certainty, not one of those weasel Republicans, protecting the integrity of the establishment, would be in that line or anywhere near it.
Slick Willy, if you will recall, not just attempted from time to time to seduce and grope married women, he actually raped a married, Juanita Broaddrick. Which reminds us of yet another wonderful trait the political elite fears Donald J. Trump will destroy: HYPOCRISY.
Reprint from TPATH
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Constitution3 days ago
Executive powers – a split decision
Accountability4 days ago
More companies covering travel costs for employees seeking an abortion
News3 days ago
Abortions can continue in Texas after Judge temporarily blocks pre-Roe ban
Accountability3 days ago
Military to continue providing abortions after Roe reversal
Constitution4 days ago
Executive powers and their limits
Legislative1 day ago
Rep. Lauren Boebert in worship service speech: ‘Church is supposed to direct government’
Accountability2 days ago
Supreme Court rules President Biden can end Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy
Guest Columns6 hours ago
We must get Trump