Are parents finally waking up to the CDC’s and media’s lies and propaganda?
Natural immunity beats the vaccine, and the FDA and CDC knew it
Despite the government’s constant pressure to vaccinate the young, study after study shows children’s natural immune systems are already superior to the vax.
Doctor Paul Alexander explains how these non-neutralizing vaccines may even damage your child’s immune system.
Worse, as researcher and journalist Jeremy Hammond points out, the FDA resorted to fraud to rush approval for the new kiddie vaxxes.
But this July 22 study from Kaiser Health and the CDC shows people are not buying the vaccine hyperbole:
Parents are abandoning the vaccine
As of July 20, approximately 544,000 children under the age of 5 had received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose. This represents 2.8% of the approximately 19 million children in this age group. At a similar point in their vaccine roll-out, more than 5.3 million children ages 5-11 (18.5% of 5-11 year-olds) had received their first dose.
Vaccinations peaked among those under 5 about two-weeks into their eligibility, even before the July 4 holiday. After a quick rise in vaccinations soon after they became eligible, the rate of vaccination (as measured by the 7-day rolling average of new doses administered) peaked at just over 28,000 on July 1. It then began to decrease and was about 13,000 on July 20.
This peak is significantly below where their 5-11 counterparts were at a similar stage. While vaccinations also peaked among 5-11 year-olds about two-weeks into their eligibility, they peaked at 271,000 average daily doses; at that point, almost 2.7 million 5-11 year-olds, or 9.3% of the age group, had received their first dose. This compares to about 283,000 children under age 5, or 1.4%, at their July 1 peak.
The closer you look, the more obvious it is that this manipulated trial bordered on, if not surpassed, the definition of fraud.
Clear evidence of fraud
- As diagnostic pathologist Claire Craig observed, the Pfizer trial defined down the term “severe covid” to mean a slightly reduced blood saturation level. (See page 66) Prior to the trial severe covid was defined by mechanical ventilation, dialysis or more serious intervention.
- 6 children in the 2 – 4 age vaccinated group developed “severe covid” and 1 in the placebo group. The only child that required hospitalization was vaccinated.
- The documents also revealed that while 4526 children were enrolled in the trial, (See tables 4 and 5), 3,000, or nearly 2/3 of the participants dropped out with little or no explanation.
- Despite the trial excluding children likely to suffer a serious adverse effects, the vaccine was recommended for all children.
- The claimed efficacy was based on the amount of antibodies present in children following the vaccines. Yet, in accepting this data, the FDA defied its own guidelines which state:
Test results from currently authorized SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests should not be used to evaluate a person’s level of immunity or protection from COVID-19.
If the results of the antibody test are interpreted as an indication of a specific level of immunity or protection from SARS-CoV-2 infection, there is a potential risk that people may take fewer precautions against SARS-CoV-2 exposure.
Undersampling of previously exposed children
- Just Facts showed that although 75% of children under 5 are believed to have prior exposure to COVID, the study only included 15% of pre-exposed making it impossible for the trial to assess the benefits of natural immunity as compared to the vaccines.
That over 90% of children have not yet received the full dose of COVID-19 vaccine is encouraging. The flood of disinformation from the CDC, FDA, and WHO supported by tech giants and the legacy media is wearing thin.
Censorship cannot win forever. There is a turning point for truth coming in America and there are signs that point is now.
From Sustainable Freedom Lab, appears by permission.
John Anthony, Founder of Sustainable Freedom Lab, LLC, is a nationally acclaimed speaker, researcher and writer. He is a leading expert on globalist impacts on local affairs and the effects of federal agency regulations on local rule and property rights. Mr. Anthony’s Property Value Defense Network informs public officials and attorneys nationwide of the dangers of regulatory laws. His workshop, Shattering America’s Trance, teaches conservatives effective techniques for cross-political communications and is now available as an online course.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Judicial5 days ago
Texas judge rules gun ban for felony defendants is unconstitutional
Media4 days ago
Analysis: With midterms approaching, Democrats are spending the most on appealing to pro-abortion voters
Education3 days ago
Sen. Tim Scott proposes bill to defund schools that hide children’s gender transitions from parents
News2 days ago
California becomes fifth state to legalize human composting
Let's Talk2 days ago
Stacey Abrams and ideological corruption
News18 hours ago
Tudor Dixon doubles down on jokes comparing Whitmer kidnapping plot to lockdown policies
Let's Talk3 days ago
Inflation – that’s what’s important
Human Interest4 days ago
Low birth rate – why?