As a Conservative Constitutionalist I have been doing a lot of self- and cultural analysis since the election. I don’t believe we can move forward effectively unless and until we fully understand the nature of the Beast that is leading our country off the cliff to oblivion. Then and only then can we develop a strategy to slay the Beast that has mesmerized our citizens into a near-fatal catatonic state.
To be clear, I believe the problems we are facing are far greater than a looming economical disaster. The problems we are facing will literally destroy the heart and soul of America – unless we are able to slay the Beast by aiming for its heart instead of its arms and legs.
The six chambers of the heart of the Beast
In the process I have identified six distinct chambers of the Beast’s heart. The Beast may have more but these are the most vital areas:
- A complicit and ideologically driven media;
- Judges that legislate from the bench and ignore Constitutional mandates;
- Crippling taxation that steals the fruits of one’s labors to give to others;
- Schools that indoctrinate students into secular hedonism instead of teaching academics;
- Political cabals that exercise cronyism and nepotism;
- Ineffective churches that are politically correct but biblically bankrupt.
How to slay the Beast: blow out any chamber
A six-chambered heart may be overwhelming to the patriots that are willing to fight the Beast. But: blowing one hole in any chamber may just be enough to take this Beast down. For instance:
- The all-powerful media can be slain by patriots pooling resources and developing media that both tells the truth and engages the masses. Together we can become a force to be reckoned with.
- Judges can be held accountable by We the People demanding the removal of those who legislate and/or do not adhere to our State and Federal Constitutions. Along the way it seems we have forgotten that We the People still hold some power and what can’t be done legislatively by our inept political cabals may be done by mass demonstrations and well-orchestrated campaigns by We the People. I will be expanding upon this at a later time.
- Tax reform can and should happen at the local level. The good ole boys and girls in your local state house may not be approachable but your local town representatives are.
- ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO TAKE STUDENTS OUT OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS. Of course they must be given an alternative. Have we forgotten that we don’t need the government to educate our kids? Not only can we do it ourselves, we can do it through our local churches and establish church-based schools. Again, I will be expanding upon this in the near future.
- GO THIRD PARTY!!!! Others have argued that we can reform the major parties but Folks, we’re out of time. I was a registered Republican and to paraphrase the thoughts of Ronald Reagan, I didn’t leave the Republican Party; the Republican Party left me. We just don’t have the time to reform any one of the political parties – especially since they don’t want to be reformed.
- If your church doesn’t teach there is such a thing as absolute truth, get out of there and find one that does. Our biblical precepts and principles have become so watered down by clergy members afraid to call good “good” and evil “evil” that it is no wonder that people believe that taking the possessions (money) from one person to give it to another is justifiable. It is greed and it is covetousness, and it is about time the churches start teaching that! There are clergy members and churches who know the difference and aren’t afraid to teach it. Go and find them and support them in every way possible. And if you can’t find them, start a home church in your own living room.
There you have it – my over-simplified analysis of how to slay this Beast before it slays us. Go for the heart. You may find it more vulnerable than you think. And for God’s sake (and I mean that literally), learn how to work with other patriots for the greater good. Ben Franklin was right back in 1776 and he’s right now:
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
News4 days ago
Texas Governor Greg Abbott announces he is bussing migrants to New York City, sparking heavy criticism
Legislative4 days ago
Liz Cheney for President?
Judicial2 days ago
Bodega clerk who defended himself from attacker will be moving back to Dominican Republic
Executive2 days ago
Inflation Reduction Act?
News1 day ago
Albuquerque police arrest man allegedly responsible for murders of four Muslim men
Constitution1 day ago
Trump home raided – are we next?
Constitution8 hours ago
Merrick Garland on the hot seat
Accountability4 days ago
New York State Health Commissioner warns of possible polio outbreak