What if the impending demonstration in D.C. on Sunday October 13th is exactly what Obama has been aiming for from the beginning? What if it is a trap?
As the convoy approaches…
Law abiding citizens are anticipating a legal protest by truckers, bikers, and veterans, to show the government that we are fed up with the attempt to transform America into a socialist entity. Law abiding citizens believe that we have the constitutional right to show our displeasure and to take legal action if circumstances warrant, and many are saying “it’s about time.”
Our Constitution is still young and we expect it to endure. It’s inconceivable that it could be overthrown or destroyed in this educated age…and by what means? If our rights become ephemeral do we have a leg to stand on? We’ve had five long years to become acquainted with the unthinkable. We’ve been learning by osmosis, but it’s obvious we have not grasped fully the evil machinations in play.
Our Republic is being demolished with utmost efficiency and oligarchic or even communistic rule is on the horizon. There has never been any indication that Obama is the slightest bit worried about his future. Despite all of the efforts in the courts and by other means to expose him for the malevolent fraud he is, he remains unruffled. I’m thoroughly convinced he believes he is invincible.
One must ask why?
- We know of the black helicopter gunships that have been seen throughout the country – and of the black armored vehicles.
- There are reports of foreign personnel training in crowd control and civil disobedience situations.
- Evidence of ‘FEMA’ camps and jail trains and much that we don’t know about.
- We have seen videos of black youth being indoctrinated into organized groups which appear unnervingly similar to the Hitler Youth.
- Then there is the massive accumulation of weapons and ammunition by our government.
What if the worst case happens?
The signs of are ominously threatening. So, law abiding people are patient in the expectation that this rogue government will eventually succumb. Certainly a demonstration of such robust proportions will convince this cabal that they are not going to get away with it.
- What if the streets of the capital are clogged with peaceful protesters who are intent on achieving some redress for perceived illegal actions by their government?
- What if they are ordered to disperse and do not?
- What if they are told that the protest is illegal and that they will be forcibly removed?
- What if helicopter gunships, armored vehicles, armed drones and military forces are deployed with ruthless abandon?
- What if many people are killed and wounded?
- What if the carnage was so horrific that it was beyond our comprehension?
- Then what?
Just a few days ago we heard that within possibly two weeks America would be fundamentally changed. Obamacare and the budget crisis is going to be the excuse to declare that we have an anti-American effort to ruin the country and Obama will seize control under some fabricated executive power and declare martial law until he has rid the land of all insurrectionists and foes of the American way of life. “No one will be allowed to damage the good name and credit of this great country”…except me!
Reprinted from Tea Party Advocacy Tracking Hub
ARVE Error: need id and provider
ARVE Error: need id and provider
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
Constitution5 days ago
Judge Engoron provokes contempt of his court
Clergy2 days ago
Bold-Hearted Men, Whom The World Calls Prideful, Arrogant & Divisive, Are Always Called So By Cowards
Civilization4 days ago
Texas independence provoking reaction?
Constitution2 days ago
New York provokes a Constitutional crisis
Executive2 days ago
‘Sue-and-Settle’ Looks to Some Like Crony Democracy. And Under Biden’s Lawfaring Eco-Politics, It’s Back.
Constitution4 days ago
Truckers talk boycott of NYC
Education4 days ago
Harvard’s Crisis Stems From Debased Curriculum
Education3 days ago
COVID vaccines increase mortality