To the best of my knowledge, when I was growing up everyone had a pushke, a tin can that served as an alms box. I remember two types, cylindrical and squared, always wrapped in paper with a Star of David, and a coin slot at the top. Each Sabbath (Friday) evening, we dropped coins into it, and when it was full, we would bring it to the local synagogue to be given to Jewish groups that would somehow help the Jews in Europe.
When is Jewish no longer Jewish?
We trusted the Jewish Federations, but just as our world has changed and become unrecognizable, so have the charitable organizations upon which we once depended. Now we must stop and scrutinize their websites to learn if they are, indeed, carrying out the philanthropy they promised, as some have surely deviated from their original mission. All too often, they bear Jewish or Zionist names, but the aid flows to Muslims in the name of multiculturalism and compassion while those immigrants flood our shores in the name of jihad – to establish Islam and Sharia law throughout the free world. Of course, they are not alone. The Saudi Prince has just pledged $32 billion to advance the Islamization of America, to be fashioned after the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that produced Common Core.
The Jewish Coalition for Syrian Refugees in Jordan, for example, is the umbrella organization for organizations such as the ADL, AJC, JCPA, Jewish Federations of North America, and others that work to bring Muslims to America, to accomplish their Qur’anic obligation of jihad. A group once known as the Hebrew Immigration American Society, has since dropped “Hebrew” from its name. HIAS now uses Jewish donations to resettle Syrian Muslims in America. US Together is resettling Afghan and Syrian refugees in Toledo, Ohio, which already features a mosque, shopping center, large apartment complex, Arabic charter school, and a huge employer, the University of Toledo, within walking distance.
We can no longer trust, unconditionally, what we knew or what we hoped. Our world is a very different place. The following is a list of Jewish, Christian, and Muslim organizations known to work against the best interests of Jews, Israel, and America. Without the use of violence, they nevertheless pose a real and present danger to all.
- Act Now to Stop War and End Racism (ANSWER): regularly links anti-war and anti-Israel movements at rallies; coordinated rallies against Israel during flotilla and other wars.
- Al-Awda: largest Palestinian-American grassroots organization. Hosts conferences to strategize about ways to oppose Israel; champions Palestinians’ “right of return.” Norman Finkelstein is a member.
- American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee: Deals with cases of “discrimination, defamation, and hate crimes” against Arabs, monitors “stereotyping and bias in films”; this is an extension of Islamophobia, controlling what may be spoken about Muslims and Islam, including homeland security issues, etc., Gives voice to anti-Semitism, supporting terrorism and genocide, and destruction of the State of Israel
- American Friends Service Committee: While claiming to work for peace and social justice in the US and around the world (including racial injustice, women’s issues, equality for sexual minorities), it has been called ‘the most militant and aggressive of Christian anti-Israel groups.
- CODEPINK, a woman-initiated grassroots peace and social justice movement that is boycotting Israel products on behalf of Palestinian issues, and attracts anti-Semitic supporters.
- Council for the National Interest (CNI): an anti-Israel organization that opposes aid to Israel and disseminates demonizing propaganda about Israel to academics, politicians, and other audiences.
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR): unindicted co-conspirator of the Holy Land Foundation trial, is linked to Muslim Brotherhood, supports Hamas, and promotes lawsuits to thwart American laws (lawfare).
- Friends of Sabeel-North American (FOSNA): Jerusalem-based Palestinian Christian organization, forges alliances with mainline Protestant churches; accuses Israel of racism, oppression, human rights violations.
- HIAS used to stand for Hebrew Immigration American Society, a charitable organization that responded to the needs of Jews from the pogroms of Eastern Europe to the Holocaust to the collapse of the Iron Curtain. HIAS and ADL under the auspices of the UJA Federation of NY have joined together, using Jewish money to bring Muslims to America – their commitment to diversity, without regard to consequences.
- If Americans Knew (IAK): demands end to US support; speaks at colleges, etc. Invents conspiracy theories: USS Liberty, harvesting Palestinian organs, “transplant tourism,” etc.
- International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network: an international network of Jews committed to “liberating” the “Palestinian people” and land, and dismantling Israel. They create policy and set anti-Israel agenda.
- International Solidarity Movement (ISM): Anti-Israel movement, such as “Free Gaza Movement” with eight-boat flotilla mission and violent clashes with Israeli Navy.
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA): named as unindicted co-conspirator in the US Dept of Justice Holy Land Foundation trials, it is connected to virtually all other Islamic organizations (including MSA). Its purpose it to replace the US Constitution with sharia law and government with Islamic state. Projects: Islamic education, youth organization, mosque construction and control, media and science.
- J Street: a George Soros-funded, far-left organization that claims to be “pro-Israel,” but spends its energy opposing Israeli policies. Posturing as pro-peace Americans who seek security, it consistently advocates for a perilous two-state solution that would ultimately diminish Israel’s borders, cede land to her enemies, and further endanger Israeli citizens.
- Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP): Led by Rebecca Vilkomerson, executive director of the New York chapter, JVP uses its Jewish identity to call an end to Israel. It is dedicated to disparage and defame Israel as a racist, apartheid state and support BDS – sometimes violently – against Israelis, and at the University of California.
- Muslim American Society (MAS): promotes, organizes anti-Israel activity in US. Works with mosques to attract demonstrators to support terrorist groups; raised funds for the Viva Palestina convoy to Gaza (2009). Co-sponsored Chicago conference to eradicate Israel.
- Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP): Anti-Israel events and campaigns on campuses, including Israeli Apartheid weeks, mock “apartheid walls” and “checkpoint” displays. Divestment campaigns.
- Student Muslim Union (SMU) or Association (SMA) purports to serve the needs of the Muslim community. With claims of social injustice and oppression, they instigate and encourage boycott (BDS) against Israel, and harassment against Jewish students. They are the campus arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- US Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel: Academics and organizations in “Palestine,” the US, the UK, and other countries to boycott Israeli universities and academics; to isolate Israel and align with the greater BDS movement. (Other scholars and politicians describe the campaign as “profoundly unjust.”
- US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation (USCEIO): over 200 national groups to persuade US government to cut aid to Israel. They strategize and formulate policies and oppose Israeli blockades. Conspiratorial speakers included Dennis Kucinich (former US Representative from Ohio, twice candidate for Democratic nomination for US President, 53rd Mayor of Cleveland, with “the strongest liberal perspective,” and Brian Baird (president of Antioch University Seattle, US Representative for Washington’s 3rd congressional district, member of Democratic Party.
Some organizations known for strongly supporting Israel:
- ZOA – Zionist Organization of America,
- AFSI – Americans For a Safe Israel,
- CAMERA – Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America,
- CJUI – Christians and Jews United for Israel,
- EMET – Endowment for Middle East Truth,
- MEMRI – Middle East Media Research Institute,
- Stand With Us, and
- Tom Trento’s The United West organization.
Author of “Confronting the Deception,” Tabitha Korol began her political career after 9/11, with letters to the editor and essays, developing a readership and earning two writing awards along the way. Her work appeared on Academia.edu, Christian Action Network, Conservative News and Views, Dr. Rich Swier, iPatriot, Liberty News & Views, LobbyistsforCitizens.com; Published Reporter, Renew America, Ted Belman, The Noisy Room, Trevor Loudon’s New Zeal, Virginia Christian Alliance, WebCommentary, and others.
- Christianity Today
- Constitution 101
- Creation Corner
- Entertainment Today
- First Amendment
- Foundation of our Nation
- Guest Columns
- Human Interest
- Ignite the Pulpit
- Let's Talk
- Money matters
- Racial Issues
- Tea Party
- Trump elevator pitch
- World news
News4 days ago
Texas Governor Greg Abbott announces he is bussing migrants to New York City, sparking heavy criticism
Legislative5 days ago
Liz Cheney for President?
Judicial2 days ago
Bodega clerk who defended himself from attacker will be moving back to Dominican Republic
Executive3 days ago
Inflation Reduction Act?
News1 day ago
Albuquerque police arrest man allegedly responsible for murders of four Muslim men
Constitution2 days ago
Trump home raided – are we next?
Constitution16 hours ago
Merrick Garland on the hot seat
Accountability5 days ago
New York State Health Commissioner warns of possible polio outbreak